Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the new charlottethomson.co.uk!
Thanks for taking a look!
This blog will contain regular updates about my work, projects and plans!

Forthcoming plans -

Lace Market Theatre Project -
For Danse Macabre exhibition this year i'm working on a series of drawings from the live rehearsals for M. Butterfly at the Lace Market Theatre. With thanks to Linda Croston and all the cast for allowing me to sit in the corner and draw! The artwork alongside photos by Mark James will be displayed during the plays run from May 4th - 9th

Print Making -
Weds 22nd I'll be attending a series of print making courses to develop my print making. My hope it to create a body of print making which can be developed into my fine art 'performance' series of artwork for Danse Macabre.

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)