Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sunday Tea Party and Debbie Bryan Studio and Shop



This Sunday (17th Oct) join me for some drawing, chatter, tea, cake and the unveiling of some brand new artwork in the cosy setting of Debbie Bryan Studio and Shop in the Lace Market.

As part of Nottingham's Creative October I'll be decorating Debbie's newly extended shop with some of my illustrations, straight onto the walls!  Join us from 11am to see me in action!

I'll also be exclusively showcasing my new (currently untitled) collection of artwork (see above picture!)


18 St. Mary's Gate, The Lace Market, Nottingham, ng1 1pf. 
Normal Opening Times
Monday - Saturday 12 - 6pm


www.debbiebryan.co.uk

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)