Friday, February 4, 2011

Save the Date - Wedding Fair this Sunday in Derby

As I've already mentioned, I'll be at the Save the Date Magazine Wedding Fair with a Difference this Sunday Feb 6th.

I'll be doing painting demonstrations at my stand all day and I'm thrilled to announce that the lovely Dani California has kindly allowed her portraits to 'go public' so that I can paint a REAL portrait live at the event. So you'll be able to see what really goes into a genuine portrait, including the reference material, preparatory sketches and a little bit of the magic and personality that each individual brings to their portrait through their own ideas and tastes!

I've been working through the week on my stand which has been designed to be in-keeping with my new branding, which will soon be revealed on the website!

Helping me on the day will be the ever glamorous Miss Scarlett Daggers. 
We hope to see you there!
Charlotte x

Detail taken from Dani California's soon to be completed portrait!

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)