Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So the big event is over, Pit of Curiosities is done for another year! I'm still recovering and unpacking costumes and ornaments, the house looks a little bare! So it's back to real life until Saturday when we have the Dr Sketchy Bettie Page tribute event!

No peace for the wicked as they say!

We couldn't have done it all without the help of so many amazing and generous people, there's too many to list but you know who you are!

Big thanks to all the students that came to my careers talk at Trent on Thursday, I was a little informal but I hope you enjoyed it! I was lucky enough to be sharing my slot with fellow nottingham illustrator Steve Larder, lovely chap and phenomenally talented.

In personal news wedding plans are going well, we now have a venue and a honeymoon and fabric swatches to go with dress designs by Eternal Spirits. I visited their new premises yesterday and very lovely they are too! All my best wishes go to Susi in developing the business and brand and achieving the personal satisfaction, health and happiness she deserves.

So I'm off to star another new painting,nothing like getting your hands dirty to improve your day!

X Charlotte


Above: Fabric swatches for my dress!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)