Monday, March 15, 2010

Delicious Burlesque Auditions

Much fun was had this Saturday at the Delicious Burlesque newcomers auditions by myself and my events partner in crime Scarlett Daggers.

I was kindly asked by Jules of Heresy n Heelz to take part in selecting the final 8 performers who will compete at the final Delicious event in July. My co- judge was the lovely Kittie Klaw of the Ministry of Burlesque. It was a very hard job judging as all the performers were very strong, after much debate and lots of sweets and cream eggs we decided on 8 ladies who we felt performed burlesque in its truest sense and who entertained us the most!

A big thankyou to everyone who took part, I was thoroughly entertained all afternoon and I hope I'll see all of you on lots of event line ups to come!

To the 8 that made it through I can't wait to see you again at the big event!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Birmingham

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)