Monday, July 19, 2010

Forthcoming Events

I'll be at Delicious Burlesque Festival in Derby on Saturday 31st of July. I'll be there representing Dr Sketchy and Dr Sketchy Nottingham, you'll be able to pick up Dr Sketchy goodies and I'll be bringing along a bunch of my own artwork and prints. Don't miss it! I'll also be helping judge the Newcomers Burlesque competition, tough job believe me!

The following weekend I'll be at Tattoo Jam the UK's biggest Tattoo Convention in Doncaster. I'll be sharing a stall with Darkwave Art so there'll be plenty of artwork and gifts for every taste! It runs form Friday to Sunday and there's plenty of shopping and entertainment for those of you not getting tattooed or for those of you looking for inspiration, a great day out! Day tickets are available, check their website. Hope to see you there!

I also need to remind you all that I'll be out of the studio for all of September and most of October due to taking some time out for my wedding and honey moon. I'll be winding things down in August to give myself more time for wedding organising so please note I wont be taking on any new work come August 1st unless it can be started when i return to my studio. I'm busier than ever so please don't be disappointed if I'm unable to take on your project. My books will be re-opening when I return to the studio in mid October.

x
Charlotte

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)