Friday, July 30, 2010

Delicious Burlesque Festival - Saturday 31st July



Join me at Delicious tomorrow, I'll be previewing my new archival A3 art prints on our stall, as well as representing Dr Sketchy and Dr Sketchy Nottingham - and if that weren't enough I'll be judging the Newcomers Burlesque competition. Can't wait! The biggest decision now is what to wear?!?

Delicious takes place at Derby Assembly Rooms and is an all day event with live burlesque performances, workshops and SHOPPING! There'll be artwork (of course), lingerie, corsetry, gifts, hats, wigs, nipple tassles, feather fans, rockabilly clothing...you name it!  I have to say I'm slightly worried about my bank balance since i seem to have developed a serious shopping addiction lately.

The stage stage show features huge names of burlesque like Beatrix Von Bourbon, Kittie Klaw, Natsumi Scarlett, Joe Black, Roxy Velvet, Miss Pink and Fluffy, Rosie Lugosi and Lili La Scala. A line up to be reckoned with!

Plus there's the brand new talent of the Newcomers contest, I had the privilege of judging the first stage of the competition and these girls are seriously good performers, it's going to be a really hard task to pick a winner.

So - get your backsides down to Derby tomorrow from 2pm onwards! The stage show starts at 7pm with the newcomers contest and continues until late! More info at www.delicious-burlesque.com

x Charlotte

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)