Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dr Sketchy Nottingham at Delicious Burlesque Festival

A great time was had yesterday at Delicious in Derby! I was joined by Sketchy Nottingham regular Jake Gumbleton who had the fab idea of doing some live drawing, so we spent the afternoon chasing down pretty girls (Benny Hill style) to sit for us! We were later joined by another of our regulars Aiden and much beer was consumed!

Good times!

Big thanks to my dad who was a trooper, taking Scarletts place as Sketchy cohort for the day while she was performing at the Hot Rod Hayride!

Also huge congratulations to Elle Amour who was crowned Queen of the burlesque newcomers by myself, Kittie Klaw, Joe Black and Beatrix Von Bourbon. A definite star in the making!

Thanks to Shaz & Jules of Heresy n Heelz and the team at State if the Art events for putting on such a great event, the stalls and stage shows were fab and everything was super well organised! Kudos chaps I know how hard you must have worked!

xCharlotte







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)