Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tattoo Jam

A great time was had at Tattoo Jam this weekend, big thanks to Darwave Art aka Matt Vickerstaff for being my co-vendor! We did have a giggle even if sales weren't quite as hot as hoped. Here's some piccies of some doodles I did whilest on the stall and one of Matt drinking Sailor Jerry out of a childs plastic picnic cup, being this rock and roll ain't easy!

Thanks aswell to my Dad for being taxi, picnic maker and porter!

Ps. Look who snuck in on the Little Miss Delicious stall next to us, none other than my gorgeous Dr Sketchy co-host Scarlett Daggers, in photographic form anyway!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone















No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)