Monday, September 6, 2010

On Leave until Oct 16th 2010

As many of you may already know, i'm currently taking some leave for my wedding and honeymoon, I'll be back in the Studio by Oct 16th. If you're interested in commissioning work please still send through your enquiries,  it'll be back to work as usual as soon as I return!

I'll hopefully be able to blog about Mexico while I'm there, depending on what kind of Wifi our hotel has!

Piccie from my Alice in Wonderland themed hen night - Photo by InaGlo
 Don't forget Oct 16th is actually the date of our next Dr Sketchy Nottingham, it's Circus themed so don't miss the chance to draw some amazing acrobatic poses, for details check out www.drsketchynottingham.co.uk

Big thanks are in order to MyTagArt who license my artwork for PSP taggers, they hosted an online artists chat with me last week which was great fun and to my surprise, loads of lovely people showed up to chat to me! Thank you to everyone who came and chatted!

As I wont be posting any new work while I'm away here's a sneak peek at a new piece I've just completed for Dr Sketchy Edinburgh, they loved our Dr Sketchy Nottingham Robin Hood lady so much that they wanted their own, after much deliberation we settled on pin up William Wallace! I think you'll agree you don't want to be on the pointy end of her pencil!

Thanks to everyone who is reading this blog, the next one you read will most likely be written by a Mrs Morley!

x Charlotte

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)