Friday, March 11, 2011

Love My Dress Blog Goes Stateside


One of my very lovely clients Annabel at Love My Dress Blog is not only going full time with her blogging career, she's also going to New York Bridal Fashion Week to tell the states all about what makes a fantastic Vintage inspired wedding.  I regularly create illustrations for Annabel's blog to mark special occasions, so this was no exception!

Annabel's colour scheme is unique for a wedding blog with sepia tones creating the key look. With her illustrations I stick to sepia ink lines (rather than black) and use layered opaque acrylic inks to create subtle but bold colour tones. Here are some of my other illustrations for Love My Dress.

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)