Monday, April 11, 2011

A bit of Live Painting never hurt anyone!



This Sunday was spent with Susi Henson of Eternal Spirits, we shared a stand at a wedding fair at the Albert Hall Nottingham. At wedding fairs I have discovered it's all about demonstrations to get peoples interest, when I sit and paint I get huge amounts of interest in my work, compared to when I just show images and prints. So I'm now resolved to paint LIVE at all wedding fairs I do in future! Apologies to the Albert Hall, i did get paint (and tea) on your table cloth. oops!

Pics of the stand Me (painting away) all take by Susi Henson, somehow she managed to leave herself out of all the photos! cheeky! You'll notice the organisers put us next to the bar and the ice-cream freezer, on our other side was a cake stall and a chocolate fountain....a bad day for diets! 

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)