Monday, September 12, 2011

The White Room and What Katie Did







A couple of nice things have landed in my inbox this week. Firstly some photos of The White Room Bridal Boutique, a brand new bridal shop in Sheffield run by Chloe Curry which is getting some nice attention from the world of wedding blogs! As you can see I did the illustrated logo design and designed much of The White Room stationery, here you can see it in action! You can also see lots more of my illustrations on their website :o)

Secondly What Katie Did have just released their Autumn Winter 2011 range and have a wee video to accompany it! You can see my illustrations in the background! What Katie Did have just opened a boutique in Hollywood, in addition to their London Boutique, here's wishing them lots of good fortune stateside!

x Charlotte

 

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)