Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cards for Yuletime


Every year I try to design a card for the festive season, this year I've actually succeeded, she's not quite finished, a few final touches to be made but here's a sneak preview! My inspiration was 1920's and 30s fashion and she's completely hand rendered in pencil. The design will be printed onto recycled brown paper postcards (rather than full greetings cards) and I'll be sending them out to my clients, however if you want to buy some I'll be making them available for sale on the website.
x Charlotte
(PS. Did you noticed how I managed not to say the 'C/X word', it's too soon, pre-Halloween, in my books, is too soon to talk about 'you know what'!)

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)