Thursday, December 22, 2011

Craft Artist & Ideal World

I've mentioned a little bit about my new full time illustration job over the last few months, finally I can reveal some of what I've been working on. The images below are screen captures from my '50's Fever' Digital Scrapbooking Kit, which is designed to be used in the Serif Software 'Craft Artist'. I work exclusively on creating these digital scrapbooking kits for Craft Artist and there'll be more of my work released next year!

So what is Digital Scrapbooking I hear you cry? Well, it's like regular scrapbooking but you create everything 'in computer'. Craft projects (not just limited to scrapbooks - greetings cards, gift tags, menus, wedding stationery & favours, cupcake wrappers, cake boxes, party bags...the options are endless) can then be printed at home and embellished (personally, I like to add as much glitter as humanly possible!). 

50's Fever is part of the 'Eras Collection' which is currently exclusive to Ideal World's Create and Craft channel (yes my work gets sold on the telly! how cool!) but is currently Sold Out! However, it will be released on the Serif Daisy Trail craft website in April so I will do another update then!

x Charlotte


Dapper gentleman greetings card template

Greetings card template

Greetings Card - al the elements you can see are digitally created or fully handpainted by me

Gift Tag Template from the kit

Cupcake wrapper template!

Some examples of printed Craft Artist Projects - none of my work but just so you can see how things look all made up!

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)