Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Brush with Burlesque

May 3rd - 13th some brand spanking new pieces of my artwork will be on display at East Gallery on London famous Brick Lane, as part of A Brush With Burlesque, a fabulous burlesque inspired exhibition hosted by Mark and Sarah Bell of Kinky and Quirky burlesque fame.  I'm in good company too alongside fabulous artists Becky Ryan, Kev Grey and Fiona Wilson (and Mark himself!) to name just a few. It's been a long time since I've taken part in any exhibitions so it's a real treat to be involved in this one.

Here's a sneak peek of my new work!







A couple of work in progress images for 'Mexicana'

You can check out my work at A Brush With Burlesque from May 3rd - 13th at

East Gallery
214 Brick Lane
London
E1 6SA

x

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)