Thursday, August 2, 2012

a little soon soon for Christmas but...

 

My Christmas digital scrapbooking kits have finally been released on Ideal World and will be released on Daisytrail.com in September.  I was working on these in February and now they've been released to give you plenty of time to make all your own sexy Christmas greetings cards, gift tags and table decorations.

My favourite kit is 'Retro' which is inspired by 1950s and 60's stylised printed graphics, created in ink and then coloured using a sponge paint texture to replicate an old fashioned screen-printed or letterpressed look. I've also created a detailed pencil 'Traditional' Victorian inspired kit and a 'Homebaked' kit full of real christmas cookies.


The kits are designed to be used in the software CraftArist which you can purchase here

No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)