Monday, November 5, 2012

A crafty update!

I've been a busy bee of late so I'm aware my blog is well overdue an update!
Late September we spent 2 and a half weeks in the USA on a little roadtrip from San Francisco to Las Vegas via Yellowstone and lots of other scenic places, it was hugely inspirational.
Here's me with 3 Elvises and a man dressed as the Vegas sign!

While I was away my latest digital scrapbooking kits were released on Ideal World's Create and Craft TV. The kits were....PIN UP THEMED! I had to keep that a secret far too long! There were 5 kits in total on different themes, here's a little selection of images from the different kits.


We're also celebrating my promotion to Senior Creative Illustrator at Serif and the release of my Christmas scrapbooking kits for Craft Artist, now available to buy on Daisytrail.com. My kits are "Traditional"  "Retro" and "Homebaked" but more about those in a future blog!

That just leaves me to say a belated Happy Halloween!
x Charlotte



No comments:

Blog Posts by Category

Art (33) Burlesque (18) Nottingham (18) Dr Sketchy (12) Pin Up (8) My Muses (6) Digikit (4)